September 21 - September 25
Street Vibrations Motorcycle Festival is a celebration of music, metal and motorcycles. Street Vibrations offers tours, live entertainment, ride-in shows, stunt shows and more to more than 50,000 biking enthusiasts. This event is so big, it rocks at several locations throughout the region.
In celebration of Street Vibrations, the Sands will host a car and bike auction Thursday (4pm to 5pm), Friday (10am to 9pm) and Saturday (10am to 9pm)! Come by and place your bids!
- Free gated Parking for your bikes.
- Free Live Outdoor Concert Featuring The John Dawson Band, Friday and Saturday from 6pm to 10pm.
- Body Painting by Bobby Hall starting at 7pm Friday and Saturday nights.
- Wet T-shirt contest Friday and Saturday Nights at 9pm with a $500 first place prize.
- Bikini Contest featuring the International Bikini Team on Friday and Saturday at 8pm.
- Earn and Get a Sands Street Vibration T-Shirt.
- Smee’s Alaskan Seafood truck will be on deck from 11am to close on Saturday.
For more information, please visit the Street Vibrations website.