- Cleveland Apartments
- Gilpin Casino
- Gold Dust West Casinos
- Lodge Casino
- Louisiana ”Cash Magic” Truck Plazas ÔÇô 22 locations
- Nautica Charity Poker Festivals
- Nautica Entertainment Complex
- Nautica Queen Cruises
- Windows on the River
We do not collect personally identifiable information from our web sites. We do collect some non-individually-identifiable generic information about our visitors, such as the home server of visitors, but not email addresses. For example, we may collect the IP address, the domain name, the type of browser, and the operating system, and which pages are viewed on our sites, the web page you were on when you link to our sites, how much time a visitor spends on each page and other information related to the operation and interaction of our sites. This information does not reveal a visitor’s identity. Our web sites may track certain information about visits, such as statistics that show the numbers and frequency of visitors. These statistics are used internally to improve our web sites and for product development and marketing purposes generally.
Our web sites may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by other sites. Other web sites may have different privacy policies or no policy. Users should review the privacy policies of any web site before providing personal information.
In the course of providing our customers with credit or other financial and gaming services we may collect certain confidential or non-public personally identifiable information (”confidential information”). This confidential information may be obtained from applications and forms provided by customers, gathered by us from gaming activity, or obtained from our affiliates or other third parties such as credit bureaus. Confidential information obtained from credit bureaus is supplied from public records, publicly available information and non-public information. We collect and use confidential information necessary or helpful to the conduct of our business, and to provide our customers with financial services. We may collect and maintain:
- Information we receive on applications for credit or other financial services, such as your name, address, telephone number, Social Security number and other identifying information.
- Information we receive about you from credit bureaus and reporting agencies relating to your credit history and financial transactions with others.
- Information about your transactions with us, including your payment history and/or gaming activity with our affiliated entities.
- We protect your confidential information by physical, electronic and organizational safeguards.
- We contractually require our third party service providers to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- We train our employees in the proper handling of confidential information may have access to your confidential information.
If necessary to our business, or if helpful to providing services to our customers, we may share your confidential information with our affiliates, such as our casinos, hotels, restaurants, race tracks and off-track betting facilities. This allows us to more quickly process applications for credit or other financial services.
We share the information we collect about our customers with credit bureaus, collection agencies, and other non-affiliated third parties only as permitted by law. If you are a participant in any of our Player Clubs, we may share certain information about you with other companies we have contracted with, for joint marketing, promotions and reward programs. The information we share with them is gathered solely from your participation in our Player Clubs.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write us at the following address:
Jacobs Entertainment, Inc.
17301 W. Colfax Ave., Suite 250
Golden, CO 80401